All Or Nothing
1 Corinthians 15:3-4, 13-19
- If there is no God, there is no hope.
- If there is no God, life has no meaning.
- If there is no God, you are not really you.
- If there is no God, our deepest desires make no sense.
- In a world governed by natural selection, none of us should care about fair.
- Hope has a name.
- Everything matters.
- You will never not be you.
- There is an answer for every ache.
- Don’t choose Jesus because He’s a better option. Choose Him because the Bible says He’s risen.
- God doesn’t have off days.
- Keep moving.
- God is always moving and He expects those who follow Him to do the same.
- Faith is always forward-moving.
- What is not seen is more real than what is seen.
- Even if you don’t know where you’re going, He does.
“Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.”
(Psalm 37:4, ESV)
Is it possible that this verse is not so much about us getting the things that we desire by delighting in Him, but more about Him becoming all that we desire as we delight in Him?
Round Trip Resurrection (Seven Mile Miracle)
Luke 23:44-46, 24:33-36
- Blessing is a state of your heart.
- We quit so quick.
- Jesus will just sneak in to ordinary situations.
- He’ll send glory into your life but it won’t look like glory. He’ll send blessing into your life but it won’t look like blessing.
- Sometimes God will sneak strength into your life through sorrow.
- Glory never looks like glory when it’s coming.
- I walked seven miles in shame, but I’m walking the second seven in freedom.
- There’s a difference between the reveal and the release.
- There’s a space between the reveal and the release. That’s where hope gets lost.
- Faith grows between the reveal and the release.
- His last breath was my first breath.
- Nobody took His life, He gave it.
- Hand your regret, defeat, and excuse over to Jesus.
- It is every Christian’s duty to develop their energy so that they’re burning up on the inside.
- Being fired up is not a type of personality but a type of obedience.
- Intentional intensity is imperative.
- We should care about what matters eternally.
- All of us are attracted to passion.
- A fire you’re ignoring will never be roaring.
- It’s gonna be the things no one sees that’s responsible for what everybody will see.
- Secret prayer leads to public power.
- We will be defeated if we come in depleted.
- When life becomes difficult, you cannot allow your zeal to grow cold.
- Be the thermostat, not the thermometer.
- Don’t ask God to put in what you are willing to leave out.
- God is always moving and He expects those who follow Him to be doing the same.
- The only secure thing in this universe is God.
- God is always up to something.
- Our faith is in Jesus.
- Jesus did for us what we could not do for ourselves.
- The focus of our daily life should first be on His righteousness and His faithfulness.
- God is faithful so I’m gonna keep moving.
- God is faithful.
- God always responds.
- God responds on His timetable not ours.
Fan The Flame
Levi Lusko, Kevin Guido
2 Timothy 1:5-7
- Spiritual fire comes from above but must be sustained with love.
- It’s a train wreck to try and do God’s work without God’s power.
- Revive what you’ve received.
- Spiritual fire goes out if it’s left alone.
- Being on fire in the past is no guarantee you are today.
- People are drawn to a roaring fire.
- Your job is not to change a person’s heart. Your job is to be faithful with the gospel that you’ve been given.
- Your greatest testimony is just doing a great job.
- When you excel at what you do, people will see that and they’ll want to be like you.
- People are not projects. People are people.
- Jesus died to save people.
- People are gonna live forever somewhere.
- Fan the flame by continuing to pray, to read the Bible, and to go to church.