- Sometimes following Jesus can make things difficult.
- There’s gonna be some work but it’s gonna work and He’s working.
- Work takes some time.
- God disciplines through training. It’s always redemptive.
- God’s discipline is a proactive, progressive training to prepare you to be the person you never thought you could be but always wanted to be.
- You’re not the only one.
- We fight to not sin.
- It is not always fun.
- Jesus did not avoid pain.
- God will use things that are not fun to train you.
- Joy is a choice.
- It’s not punishment, it’s training.
- Jesus took your punishment for you on the cross.
- Discipline is a form of heavenly compliment.
- God’s discipline is helping us become who we really are.
- If you’ll stay at it, you will become the new person you actually are.
- Punishing looks backwards, training looks forward.