Coming Out Of The Drought
1 Kings 18:41-46
- Often in the realm of faith, we hear things that we cannot see yet.
- Often my situation can be doing a whole lot better than my soul.
- Sometimes He has to change you before He changes your situation.
- Sometimes God will show you how great His supply is by sending you to someone with a greater need than you have to begin with.
- That’s how God often proves His presence, by putting you in an impossible situation.
- Something is happening when nothing is seen.
- Whenever you start in faith, it always feels like nothing.
- Sometimes what you see is a direct contradiction of what you sense.
- Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean He didn’t speak it.
- The only thing that is impossible with God is nothing.
- If God is in it, it’s never nothing.
- Celebrate the small start.
- Be proud of your sucky starts.
- Shout over the small stuff.
- Little is much when God is in it.
- The way the enemy gets you to leave your assignment is to convince you that it doesn’t matter what you’re working on.
- You started seeing it when you started searching for it.
- The enemy can’t keep God from making it rain, but maybe he can keep you from receiving it.
- Some of us are better at surviving in famine than we are at living in blessing.
- When you run from the resistance, you run from the rain. When you run from the battle, you run from the blessings. When you from the problem, you run from the promise.
- God is calling the drought out of you.