Where Are You Headed?
Hebrews 11:13-16; 12:1-2
- We are headed towards eternity.
- Life is a succession of decisions.
- Don’t live for the moment. Live in the moment.
- What’s in front of you is intrinsically connected to what’s ahead of you.
- While we’re living, let’s prepare to die the right way.
- We are only here for a brief moment and this is not our home.
- Live with a priority system.
- Talk to each other more about Jesus and heaven.
- The movement of faith is forward. The journey with Jesus is forward.
- What’s ahead of you is far better than what’s behind you.
- We should be more committed to what’s ahead than what’s behind us.
- Your speaking and your thinking shape your desires.
- Our joy is that we see each other with Him in eternity.
- You are His joy.
- Joy is mature when it’s not temporal, it’s eternal.
- My joy is anchored into eternity.