The Moment Of Truth
- How do you respond in ordinary moments?
- Jesus is bigger than our fears.
- We have opposition in life.
- Fear forces you to choose sides.
- Jesus is pleased by our faith.
- Risk is required when you’re following Jesus.
- No matter where you are, no matter where you’re going, if you have Jesus, that is all you need.
- Sometimes we don’t know Jesus is all we need until Jesus is all we have.
- How long will you want to follow Jesus into the unknown?
- If we understand it all, we don’t need faith.
- Jesus will catch us when we fall.
- No matter how far you fall, Jesus is there.
- I am a great sinner, but God is a great Savior.