The Facts Of Life (Seven Mile Miracle)
Luke 24:20-21; Romans 4:18-21
- Face the facts but only speak faith.
- Face the facts but fight your feelings.
- God’s Word is a weapon He has given us to overcome our feelings in this fight for faith.
- Worship is a weapon.
- Face the facts but don’t forget God’s faithfulness.
- A gradual miracle is still a miracle.
- You can’t choose your facts but you can choose what you focus on and choose what you remember.
- When you look for God’s past faithfulness, you begin to see His current faithfulness.
- Face the facts but focus on His face.
- Your facts are not the final reality.
- Jesus was abandoned by His Father so you would never have to be abandoned.
- Don’t take your facts at face value.