The Seasons Of Life
2 John 1:4-6
- Life has loops.
- The loop is also progress.
- You’re in the loop if you know less than you used to know about God.
- You’re in the loop if God puts reminders all around you of “old things”.
- You’re in the loop when the old is new.
- Every repetitive nature of life provides us an opportunity to remember and recall what this is all actually about.
- Enjoy all seasons.
- What we should be known for is love.
- We exist for Him and for each other.
- Enjoy God enjoying us.
- Seasons are here to remind you what you’re here for. You’re here to be loved and to respond to that love by loving Him and loving each other.
- God ultimately cares about who you are more than what you do.
- Continue to have an attitude of gratefulness.