No More Nails (Seven Mile Miracle)
Luke 24:30; John 20:19; Luke 23:34
- Before God gives you the answers, sometimes He’ll change your questions.
- Maybe God’s presence is most powerful when I get honest about my doubt and pain and seek Him even still.
- Usually, you only recognize the full extent of what God was doing in reverse.
- God will meet you where you are but He won’t leave you there.
- The cross is my operating system.
- Sometimes the power of an example is greater than the power of an explanation.
- There are some things that cannot be explained. They can only be experienced.
- Get up and go back.
- Fear will always look you in from the inside.
- Jesus came to reveal His glory and He showed it in His scars.
- Life will label you by what you did.
- God will leave you in a space where you don’t understand to create faith in your heart.
- What held me doesn’t hold me anymore.
- Jesus did not show His wounds. He showed His scars.
- What wounded me doesn’t have to hold me forever.
- Forgiveness doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
- All my nails are in the cross.
- Forgiveness is not a feeling. It takes faith.
- God is going to release the greatest strength in your life from a place where the nails were.
- Why would I choose to stay wounded when healing is in His hands?
- To be free, I gotta let go.
- My scars are the proof of His power.