How’s Your Soul? Part 5 (6-Week Journey)
3 John 1:2; 1 Corinthians 16:5-10
- Life is not a destination. It is a journey.
- What do I want my life to look like?
- Love God. Love people.
- Live an effective life.
- An effective life cannot be defined by length of time.
- How surrendered are you in this season?
- You’re only as surrendered as your next step.
- God brings clarity.
- One of the best things that might happen to you is that you don’t get what you think you want but you get what God wants.
- Live a surrendered life and a surrounded life.
- There are only a handful of people that you can truly share your soul with.
- Learn to surround yourself with surrendered people.
- The life that you truly want is not achieved by yourself.
- We need each other.
- Be intentional relationally with one another.
- Broken people can help people because you understand what it’s like.
- Move towards somebody else’s pain.